Making money online can be a complete minefield. I thought I’d put together my top ten tips for making money online.
- Be organised. Set some time each day to organise what you want to achieve and how you plan to go about it. This may take a few minutes but will mean that you then spend focussed time earning cash rather than dithering from one site to the next.
- Take up Matched Betting if you haven’t already. I can’t stress enough what a big earner this is for me (and the 20,000 already signed up).
- Keep a record of your earnings. Note down every penny you make as you do it. This will help to keep you motivated and you can see how you progress from one month to the next.
- Make a note every time you make a withdrawal from a website, that way if any money doesn’t hit your account you can chase it up rather than forgetting about it.
- Make use of social media. There are loads of forums and groups around to help you make the most of the time you have online. If you have already, like the My Money Cottage Facebook Page and follow me on Twitter. These are the places I currently regularly update with money-making tips and money-saving advice.
- Try not to compare yourself to others. There are people who earn thousands every month using the methods shared on My Money Cottage. Take your time and don’t get disheartened if it takes you a while to get there too. You’ll only end up giving up and you’ll regret it in the long run.
- Avoid the thousands of schemes advertised all over the internet. Anything that involves buying a kit or shelling out money is something to be avoided in my opinion. Everything talked about on My Money Cottage is tried and tested and guaranteed to make money.
- Keep it fun! If you enjoy making money online (and let’s face it who doesn’t), then you’ll achieve so much more! Don’t let it become a chore, mix it up by using different sites and different methods.
- Don’t be afraid to try new things. This is particularly true with Matched Betting which I’ll admit terrified me to begin with and now it’s part of my daily routine.
- Ask for help and don’t feel daft about it! Please feel free to message with any questions about any money-making methods you come across, whether they’re mentioned on My Money Cottage or not, we’d love to hear from you!
Boost your income in 30 days!
Boost your income with this FREE 30 day money-making crash course. Plus get exclusive access to our Facebook group!